Before any facts are in, they’re drawing conclusions and grandstanding.Read More
This would be frightening and you’d definitely need something to help you calm down. Wait a minute…
Not-so-reassuring news: Federal officials say they think the ability to use the information is “limited.”
Anyone interested in taking a bet on whether or not it is discovered that Mrs. Clinton wasn’t completely forthright?
– Joey Meek Jr. will be arraigned for misprision of a felony
– A person is guilty of misprision if he knows about “the actual commission of a felony” but “conceals and does not as soon as possible” tell authorities
Pretty easy to criticize this in the rearview. Recall he’s also suggested shooting to harm and not to kill. Obviously, he has NO idea what he’s talking about.
“It’s time that you guys know we are no longer playing around with the police departments. Aurora and Denver, we are about to start striking fear shooting down all cops that we see by their selves”
– Response to recent attacks on law enforcement personnel, including the Aug. 28 killing of a sheriff’s deputy who was shot 15 times at a Houston-area gas station.
– It’s our nation’s motto and we want to be patriotic toward our country”
– FBI reported 1.7 million background checks in August
– Highest number since 1998
– The numbers follow new monthly highs for June and July
– On Clinton: Anyone who has those levels of security clearances knows how information is supposed to be handled
– On sending classified information on an insecure server: An ordinary worker would be fired and likely face prosecution
– What is a policeman made of? He, of all men, is once the most needed and the most unwanted
– He must make an instant decision which would require months for a lawyer to make
– A professor told campus police that he’d told his psychiatrist about his intent to commit mass murder
– The psychiatrist also informed campus police
– The police checked his criminal background, withdrew his campus pass, and that was it
– 7,121 pages of emails from Hillary Clinton were released on Monday night
– The State Department says 125 emails contain information “now considered classified”
– 56% had criminal records, some with child sex crimes, weapons charges and drug violations
– Outspoken Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke says the President is responsible for allowing a climate where anti-police vitriol is tolerated or even encouraged
– The consequence of this climate includes the assassination-styled murder of Houston Sheriff’s Deputy Darren Goforth
What could possibly go wrong here?
Lives matter. Period.
If you email us your routing and account number, we’ll confirm you’re not at risk.
Subway may have had indications about Fogle YEARS ago but did nothing?
Would cover: The one-year cost of Medicaid for 124 enrollees Pell grants for 125 lower-income inner city kids The cost of pre-kindergarten for 90 at-risk…
Utterly disturbing and horrific.
1,100 handgun permits issued in 2014 Overall crime rate down 12% Home invasions down 55% You’ll never guess what felons say they most fear… Via Fox…
In other words: “I’m not sure what I’m supposed to say on this and would prefer to avoid it like the plague.”
Offers $2,500 for tips that lead to illegal gun $10,000 for an arrest and conviction Alternate headline: Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now…
Outrageous. Whose interests are the Feds looking out for?
Note: This is absolutely fantastic but definitely NSFW due to strong language.
John Lott is right: More guns, less crime.
Imagine waking up to this? And knowing you had nothing to do with it.
The arguments from the left (and some on the right) would suggest that repealing it would put us alone amongst all the leading nations of the world. That view is nonsense.
This would certainly change the filming locations for the under-watched “I Am Caitlyn.” If she’s found guilty, she should be punished, no matter her celebrity.
Utterly barbaric. (Note: some of the images in the video are extremely disturbing)